Pair of Bigfoot creatures spotted by hunters who were paralysed with fear

A bow-hunter in the US has shared his story of running for his life from a “huge” Bigfoot creature, before supposedly hearing a terrifying clash between two massive beasts at a nearby river

Two hunters discovered a pair of Bigfoot creatures fighting in the wild and claim they were paralysed with fear after the sighting.

Speaking to the Sasquatch Stories podcast, bow-hunter Mark said that he got close to not just one, but two of the elusive creatures when he was in the wilds of the US.

He was with a friend and together they spotted the massive creatures, which measured around 15ft tall. They said that at first, they thought they could have been bears, but soon realised they weren’t, as the Daily Star reports.

As one of the creatures approached, the pair were terrified and were rooted to the spot, before they regained their nerves and ran away.

Speaking to the podcast, Mark said: “Off to the right of us towards the river, we heard something else making some crazy-a** noises; that one started coming towards us, and all hell broke loose.

“Something was going down there fighting, and I mean, it sounded like two T-Rex’s going at it. Branches were snapping, you could hear hollering and growling.

“Seconds later you could hear something running off, and it jumped into the river, then everything got quiet.”

Mark admitted that the pair were terrified after they had been able to get a good look at the creature when his friend shone a torch on it from above.

He continued: “It’s not a bear, because we know what bears look like.

“He shined it on whatever it was, and the thing just sucked it up like it was a sponge. You could see the silhouette of it, but the hair on this thing just sucked it up.

“The hand on this thing was f***ing huge. Shaquille O’Neal is a big man, but this thing dwarfed him. It could have palmed a beach ball.

“We could see him really good. He had big legs, big hips, chest kind of tapered up… he had a round head… The arms were very long.”

After the incident appeared to have come to an end, Mark explained that he and his friend remained so terrified that they had to take some time to calm down before feeling safe enough to leave the area.